Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Tuesday Tutorial with Jessy

Hello CTK friends! Back again with another Tuesday Tutorial featuring December GraceBox kit. And as always, I love how Trina mixed + matched the products to perfection. The colors are coordinated and so are everything else. 

Let me walk you through with how I created the background on my bible page. Firstly, I chose 3 warmer tone for my colors - red, orange and yellow. I just gently stroked the oil pastels onto the page. Next, I used the water brush pen and apply some water onto the strokes. Slowly work my way to mix the colors together. 


Once that is done, I added a little spread of gesso to tone down the colors. And continued with stamping the leaves all over the page. I left the middle part empty because I will be adhering a die-cut. 


Next, I used the green oil pastel and filled the color into the leaves. I decided I need the red to pop out more and decided to create red strokes and blended with water. 


Then, I worked my way by layering the die-cuts together. And added some red dots to form berries all over the page. 




I hope you are inspired to create with the December kit. Do share your creations with us over at CTK Fan Facebook Page and also to tag over at CTK instagram + by using these tags : #citrustwistkits #ctkgracebox. 

Thanks for coming by :)
Xoxo Jessy





No comments:

Post a Comment