Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday Sketch with Kelly

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be back today sharing the layout I created based on this fun sketch. 


This sketch is perfect to use after you've made a few layouts with your kit and you have scraps of paper left over.  I have used the December Sonoma Main and Project Life kits when creating my layout. 


The colors of the PL kit are so fresh and fun! I added another paper layer behind my photo that the sketch does not have because my paper layers were a bit smaller than the ones of the sketch. Since I love to frame my layouts  with I chose to add corners to the layout keeping the diagonal flow in mind.


This cluster of embellishments is my favorite on this page. The die cut pack is filled with a bunch of die cuts including this sweet smiley face. I thought it matched my daughter's expression perfectly.




The puffy alphas that are found in the Project Life kit are the perfect shade of blue and are a great size for layouts, TN spreads, as well as PL pages. I know that December is a busy month, and I hope that this sketch helps you to maximize your creative time. I'd love to see what you create! 

 To enter this challenge, post your projects in the CTK gallery and/or Facebook group with today's date (December 3) in the title. I also have linked my process video below if you'd like to see how the page came together.



No comments:

Post a Comment