Friday, September 15, 2017

Pocket Life Challenge with Jen

Hi everyone! Jen here, and today I'm issuing a Pocket Life challenge to you all. My kids first week of school just happened recently and I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to include some of their memorabilia that they brought home.

 I printed out a few pictures at 3x4, then gathered some of the worksheets and pictures. I used a math sheet from my daughter, as well as a pencil and notebook that she drew. My son brought home a picture and a sheet with his name printed on it.

The progress over perfection card was perfect to document my son's handwriting!

I also made sure to label the memorabilia so I could tell what it is later down the road.

I hope you will take on this challenge to use some memorabilia in your pocket life spread!

I would love to see what you do with the PL challenge this week! Please share your work in our Gallery or Facebook Fan Page by Friday, September 22 and title it PL 09/22. Thanks for stopping by the blog and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh!! Beautiful and such a great challenge!! Lovely way too keep those precious memories!! xo

    ReplyDelete