Saturday, February 18, 2017

3 to inspire with Diane


Hi everyone, I'm here with another 3-to-inspire challenge for you! I love these challenges as a way to kick-start your creativity (and we all need a little help with that from time to time!). You can find this challenge here every Saturday for those who need a little extra creative push to get scrapbooking, to keep scrapbooking or for those who just like a challenge! Your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread and remember that you'll want to include all 3 prompts on your project.

Your prompts this week are:
  1. Use up your scrappy left-overs
  2. Use something puffy 
  3. Use a photo of YOURSELF!
Here’s my take on this challenge ...


After cutting down the 6x6 papers in the Pocket Life kit to 4x6 or 3x4, I'm usually left with a lot of 2 inch wide strips. So I cut them into squares and stitched them into a grid pattern on some card stock with my sewing machine. Then all I needed to do was add a selfie (no shame), some embellishing, ephemera and layers, then create my title using the Citrus Twist Kit alpha stamp and some puffy alphas. I couldn't help but add a few extra puffy stickers from the Sprinkles kit for good measure!



Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum. You can also upload to Instagram, but remember to tag us @citrustwistkits. Looking forward to seeing what you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment