Thursday, December 22, 2016

Going Small with the December Scrapbook Kit

Hi all and happy Thursday! We are in the final stretch to the holidays and if you are at all like me, you're feeling a little strapped for a time and a bit anxious to find a bit of time to play with your kits. For me, my creative time relaxes me and finding time to do even a small project goes a long way in helping me manage the stress that often accompanies this busy time of year.

The projects that I am sharing today are examples of how I pounced on a little bit of down time and quickly made a layout. My secret to getting them completed in a short amount of time--I downsized them! Instead of making my usual full size 9x12 layout, I made 6x8's! With less space to fill I am able to get in and get out and I am left with the happy feeling of had made something! Mission accomplished!



Having a kit ready to go is also a big time saver. The fun December "Kinsley" Scrapbook Kit had all that I needed to quickly document a few memories from the summer. I also really appreciated how the kit wasn't too specific in theme and I was easily able to scrap vacation pictures.



Wishing you all a very happy holiday weekend! 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment