Friday, June 28, 2013

Playing with Project Life


Happy Friday everyone! Today I (Sam) am going to share my Project Life Week 19 spread, using only PL June kit. I am loving the bright summery colors from the Webster's Pages paper pad. However, my spread isn't summer-themed at all just because I am staying in Singapore. We do not have four seasons and we only have either sunny days or rainy days. Those summer colors don't bother me much as I have decided to use green & yellow palette for my left page and pink & yellow for my right page.

PL W19-1 PL W19-2 PL W19-3

Left page: Green & yellow. I found that by deciding on the color combinations that I want and start picking papers for the spread is way easier. Note: I made the weekly title card with my own stash before my June kit arrived. The Heidi Swap alphas and the stamped sentiment is from my recent purchase.

PL W19-4

And this is the pink & yellow spread. Some close-ups of my pockets:

PL W19-5 PL W19-6

The journaling card wrote: Play in the sand. But my boy is only 8 week-old and he is too young to play in the sand. I really like the card so I just cut out the word ' Play' and use it in this pocket.

PL W19-7 PL W19-8

I painted a piece of white card stock with yellow and orang Gelatos. Stamped the sentiments repetitively, stitched some sequins and add the typewriter that I cut out from the paper pad. And here's the set of sketches for this week spread.

sketch 1 sketch 2 That's all for my PL Week 19 spread. I hope you have

11 comments:

  1. This is so fun to look at Sam! I LOVE all the details and your Gelato colored card with the stamp is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nathalie! I am so in love with Gelatos now!

      Delete
  2. WOW-- this is absolutely STUNNING work, Sam!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million JEssica. Thank for liking my pages

      Delete